The mission of Barham & Associates, CPAs, PC is to serve the people of Rockingham County and beyond by providing quality professional accounting and tax services while meeting the business needs of the global community.
As we look forward to the future, Barham & Associates, CPAs, PC intends to:
- Desire in all things to acknowledge and follow Jesus Christ as Lord and provider.
- To educate and equip our valued clients for future success. To occupy a position of unique leadership among the local business community.
- To continue serving well beyond our county bounds by investing in the technology necessary to reach into the global market.
- To continually improve our facility and acquire the technology necessary to serve our clientele in the most effective and efficient manner while maintaining cost effectiveness.
- To be an organization that is sensitive to economic conditions of our community while establishing billing rates equal to the quality services provided.
- To maintain a team approach to all engagements at all time (Non team players need not apply).
- To plan for firm growth while providing challenges and opportunity for professional advancement for firm personnel.
- To provide flexible work environment to accommodate talented professionals and the seasonality requirements of our profession.
- To be an organization in which ideas are challenged, while professional and personal ethics are respected and nurtured.
- To be an organization whose environment fosters professional development and productivity among all members of the organization.
- To be an organization whose members all share responsibility for supporting its mission and receive recognition for their contributions.
- To be recognized as an organization that honors integrity and recognizes the importance of family among all its members.
- To participate in athletic activities to foster team development as well as personal physical conditioning.